- Product Overview
The Pulseroll Massage Gun PRO will be a revolutionary part of your recovery routine. With quiet noise technology and up to 5-hour battery life, the massage gun will provide the most effective massage you have ever experienced in the comfort of your own home.
Percussive therapy for muscle recovery is on the rise; a breakthrough in massage therapy that treats problem areas with short, strong pulses. This muscle massager gun is a hand-held deep-tissue tool that uses rapid strokes to stimulate blood flow to the muscles and is perfect to use all over the body.
The Pulseroll Massage Gun Pro is supplied with 6 portable, easy to clean interchangeable heads. Together, each different head supports a variety of treatments to help improve your health and performance. Applicator heads:
- Large round head – General full body muscle massage. Ideal attachment for beginners
- Small round head – General full body muscle massage. For more focussed deeper muscle work
- Flat head – General full body muscle massage. For increased intensity and depth
- Pneumatic head – Massage for sensitive muscles. To manage those more painful areas
- Spinal head – Spinal muscle massage. Specific head attachment
- Bullet head – Trigger point therapy. For advanced localised deep muscle massage
Included in the box: 1 x Pulseroll Percussion Massage Gun, 6 interchangeable massage applicator heads, user manual, product charger, international plug adapters, premium carry case.
- 6 interchangeable heads support a variety of treatments to help improve your health and performance
- Scientifically proven
- Reduce next day soreness and muscle pain
- Increase blood flow and flush away lactic acid
- Widely used by Physio's and Pro Athletes including GB teams and Olympic athletes
- Rapid training recovery, helps warm up tight muscles or for cooling down after training
- Faster recovery from injury - myofascial release from the massage gun helps to avoid many sport related injuries
- Easy usability as the gun does all the work and only weighs 1.1kg
- Portable with it's small size: (H)25.5 x (L)16.5 cm and premium carry case
- 4 Speed settings, Level 1 1300 RPM - Low power mode, Level 2 1800 RPM - Medium power mode, Level 3 2500 RPM - High power mode, Level 4 3300 RPM - Ultra high-power mode
- Quiet motion percussion technology
- Built-In rechargeable battery that when fully charged lasts up to 5 hrs on low power or 3 hrs on high power settings
- 50lb Stall Force
Use pre- or post-exercise to increase circulation, soothe tight muscles, and ease aches and pains. Simply choose one of the 6 available attachment heads that feels the most comfortable for you, then place the massage gun on the targeted muscle area and let the pulses relieve the tense painful muscles. You can move it slowly around the desired muscle area in a circular motion and change the speed setting to suit your needs with the highest speed reaching 3300 RPM.
Attaching the Massage Head
Turn off the machine, apply your chosen attachment, pushing into position until secure in the direction shown following the manual guidelines. If you’re unsure about anatomy or how to get the best from this product, check out the product manual which includes a ‘how to guide’ in treating targeted areas around the body.
Please read all manufacturers instructions and consult your GP before use
Please ensure that you read all manufacturer’s instructions before you start using any Products as they may include important safety guidelines and fitting instructions. The information and products on this site are not specific to your medical condition, therefore please consult your GP or Physiotherapist before you act on any advice, start to exercise or use any products. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- How to Use
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Although the gun offers amazing benefits to most users there are some precautions that should be made note of before use of and in some special cases the product may not be best suited for the required purpose.
- Apply on muscles and do not use on bones
- When applying around the neck area (we advise not to use directly on neck, shoulder, or back close to the bone) Stop using the product if you feel dizziness
- Overuse may cause minor bruising for some individuals; if this occurs use should be reduced if not stopped until symptoms are reduced
Do not use if:
- You are a Musculoskeletal / neurological patient who have a medical diagnosis and are prohibited from exercise and massages
- You have had surgery within 3 months
- You need to recover during the acute injury or inflammation stage
- If concerned about a medical condition, or have been diagnosed with or recently recovered from cancer please consult a medical professional before use
- If you are pregnant or in the last trimester of pregnancy
Never put the gun in water to clean it and always make sure that any water or fluid does not get into the gun. Do not use the device if it has a damaged cable or plug.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10
By clicking accept to this message you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the terms and conditions associated with the purchase and onward use of these tests. You also hereby agree that prior to carrying out any testing you will review in full the educational material provided and execute to the best of your ability the instructions laid out therein. In doing so you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and ability, that you will carry out testing according to National guidance.