- Product Overview
The ultimate recovery companion; you won’t ever want the Pulseroll peanut massage ball to leave your side… back… glutes… calves…. The Pulseroll vibrating peanut ball is a portable and lightweight handheld massage tool, ideally suited for myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and deep tissue massage. The innovative peanut shape fits comfortably around the contours of your body, really targeting the desired muscle with precision. The lightweight and portable design makes it travel friendly and the perfect flight companion. Scientifically proven, the Pulseroll vibrating peanut ball is used by a full range of people, including professional athletes, and clinicians. This product can be used on almost any part of the body but it works it magic on massaging your neck, shoulders, hips, glutes, hamstrings and calves and feet specifically. If you suffer with Plantar fasciitis then this is the product to help you recover.
Included in the box: 1 x vibrating peanut ball, 1 x finger remote, 1 x recharger with (UK, EU, USA) plug, 1 x carrying bag, 1 x product manual.
- Scientifically proven
- Reduce next day soreness and muscle pain
- Increase blood flow and oxygen to muscles
- Pulseroll products are widely used by Physio's and Pro Athletes including GB teams and Olympic athletes
- Easy Function, sit back and enjoy the benefits with minimal effort
- Faster recovery from injury by improving circulation, blood flow and range of motion
- 4 Vibrating speed settings, ideal for warming up, cooling down, sports training and rehab. Level 1 2200 RPM - Low power mode, Level 2 3300 RPM - Medium power mode, Level 3 1500-3700 RPM - Multi power mode, Level 4 4000 RPM - High power mode
- Finger remote control
- Lithium-ION built-in rechargeable battery with battery life of up to 6 hrs on low power, 2.5 hrs on high power settings
- Ergonomically designed to reach specific and targeted areas around the body
- Portable and lightweight, weighing 0.8 kg and product size: (L)18cm x (H)7cm x (W)7cm, including an easy carry case
- Battery level indicators
- Power & level cycle button
The Pulseroll vibrating peanut ball fits comfortably around the body. The vibration technology does all the work, so there is less need for you to physically work. There are many effective ways you can use this product to receive maximum benefits. Starting with the peanut ball on the floor, you can either sit or lay on it in order to target the desired muscle area. Apply pressure and gently lean side to side and roll up and down. Another effective technique is to hold the peanut ball in one hand at one end so you can comfortably place the other end straight onto the muscle. All you need to do then is to apply pressure. If you’re suffering from foot pain, a great technique is to place the vibrating peanut ball under the foot and apply pressure, rolling gently forwards and back across the sole. If you’re unsure about anatomy or how to get the best from this product, check out the product manual which includes a ‘how-to guide’ in treating targeted areas around the body.
Please read all manufacturers instructions and consult your GP before use
Please ensure that you read all manufacturer’s instructions before you start using any Products as they may include important safety guidelines and fitting instructions. The information and products on this site are not specific to your medical condition, therefore please consult your GP or Physiotherapist before you act on any advice, start to exercise or use any products. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- How to Use
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Although the Peanut offers amazing benefits to most users there are some precautions that should be noted before use. In some special cases the product may not be suitable for the required purpose.
- Use the Peanut ball for its intended use only as described in the manual
- Check with your doctor as well if pregnant, breast implants or pacemakers are present, if you have circulatory disorders, wounds, bruises, inflammations or varicose veins
- Always unplug the roller after charging or when preparing to use
- Do not continuously use for more than 60 minutes. Recommended to stop for 20 minutes then restart to ensure LONGER LIFE of the unit
- While in operation please keep the roller away from the neck area
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by/on children under 10 years old and ailing or disabled persons
Do not use if
- If you are concerned about a medical condition, or have been diagnosed with or recently recovered from cancer please consult a medical professional before use
- You have had surgery within 3 months, please consult with a medical professional before use
- If you are in the last trimester of your pregnancy
Never put the roller in water to clean it and always make sure that the water or any other fluid cannot does not get into the roller. Do not use the roller if it has a damaged cable or plug.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.
By clicking accept to this message you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the terms and conditions associated with the purchase and onward use of these tests. You also hereby agree that prior to carrying out any testing you will review in full the educational material provided and execute to the best of your ability the instructions laid out therein. In doing so you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and ability, that you will carry out testing according to National guidance.