- Product Overview
The Pulseroll vibrating massage ball is a deep tissue massager that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Unlike standard foam rollers, the single ball can reach specific trigger points all over the body. This super portable tool is ideal for physiotherapy, muscle recovery, and pain relief.
With a low massage setting, the Pulseroll vibrating massage ball will blissfully kick start and accelerate the growth and repair of tissues using vibration stimulation.
Providing comprehensive relief and reaching both the superficial and deep layer muscle fibres, accelerating the growth and repair of tissues by increasing blood flow to the targeted area. This helps to soothe and loosen fascia in the feet, calves, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, shoulders, back and forearms.
Ideal for helping those suffering with plantar fasciitis.
- Scientifically proven
- Reduce next day soreness and muscle pain
- Increase blood flow and oxygen to muscles
- Faster recovery from injury by improving circulation, blood flow and range of motion
- Approved by Physio's and Pro Athletes
- Easy function, sit back and enjoy the benefits with minimal effort
- 4 Vibrating speed settings, ideal for warming up, cooling down, sports training and rehab. Level 1 2200 RPM - Low power mode, Level 2 3300 RPM - Medium power mode, Level 3 1500 - 3700 RPM Multi power mode, Level 4 4000 RPM - High power mode
- Finger remote control
- Lithium-ION built-In rechargeable battery with battery life of up to 6 hrs on low power, 2.5 hrs on high power settings
- Portable and lightweight, weighing 0.68kg and Product diameter: 10.5cm x 10.5cm, includes an easy carry case
- Multiple speed settings
- Battery level indicators
- Power & level cycle button
The Pulseroll vibrating massage ball is small but powerful. A key benefit of this product is that the vibration technology does all the work, so there is less need for you to move around. There are many effective ways you can use the vibrating massage ball to receive maximum benefits for your body. When placing the single massage ball on the floor, you can sit or lay on it to target the desired muscle area. The next step is to apply pressure and gently lean side to side and roll up and down. Alternatively, you could hold the vibrating massage ball in one hand and place it comfortably onto the muscle in order to directly target a specific area. When holding the massage ball against a specific muscle, apply pressure and gently roll in a circular motion using the palm of the hand. If you often get sore feet, the vibrating massage ball is great for instant pain relief, so place it under the foot, apply pressure, and gently roll the ball forward and back across the sole. If you’re unsure about anatomy or how to get the best from this product, check out the product manual which includes a ‘how-to guide’ in treating targeted areas around the body.
Please read all manufacturers instructions and consult your GP before use
Please ensure that you read all manufacturer’s instructions before you start using any Products as they may include important safety guidelines and fitting instructions. The information and products on this site are not specific to your medical condition, therefore please consult your GP or Physiotherapist before you act on any advice, start to exercise or use any products. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- How to Use
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Although the Ball offers amazing benefits to most users there are some precautions that should be noted before use. In some special cases the product may not be suitable for the required purpose.
- Use the Single ball for its intended use only as described in the manual
- Check with your doctor as well if pregnant, breast implants or pacemakers are present, if you have circulatory disorders, wounds, bruises, inflammations or varicose veins
- Always unplug the roller after charging or when preparing to use
- Do not continuously use for more than 60 minutes. Recommended to stop for 20 minutes then restart to ensure LONGER LIFE of the unit
- While in operation please keep the roller away from the neck area
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by/on children under 10 years old and ailing or disabled persons
Do not use if
- If you are concerned about a medical condition, or have been diagnosed with or recently recovered from cancer please consult a medical professional before use
- You have had surgery within 3 months, please consult with a medical professional before use
Never put the roller in water to clean it and always make sure that the water or any other fluid cannot does not get into the roller. Do not use the roller if it has a damaged cable or plug.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.
By clicking accept to this message you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the terms and conditions associated with the purchase and onward use of these tests. You also hereby agree that prior to carrying out any testing you will review in full the educational material provided and execute to the best of your ability the instructions laid out therein. In doing so you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and ability, that you will carry out testing according to National guidance.