Fruit and Nut Breakfast Snack Bars
Bake these delicious little bars in advance and store in an airtight container. They also make a healthy snack or a great addition to a lunch box.
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Makes: 12 bars
Nutrition per bar: 132 kcal, 2g protein, 14g carbs, 8g fat, 2g fibre
Vegan, contains gluten and nuts
- 50g dried pears
- 50g dried apricots
- 50g dried figs
- 30g porridge oats
- 30g wholemeal flour
- 50g cashew nuts
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pecan nuts
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas 5.
- Whizz the pears, apricots and figs in a blender until roughly chopped.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, then blend roughly.
- Pour onto a greased, shallow square baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- Leave to cool then slice into 12 bars.