Give scrambled eggs on toast a piquant upgrade.
- Preparation time: 2 mins
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Serves: 1
Nutrition per serving: 300 kcal, 19g protein, 31g carbs, 11g fat, 3g fibre
Contains gluten, egg and fish
- 1 medium egg
- 30g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 medium soft flour tortilla (approx. 50g)
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Handful lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Scramble the egg in a non-stick pan over a gentle heat, stirring continuously. Remove from the heat just as it’s starting to set.
- Place in the tortilla, topped with the smoked salmon and sprinkle with cayenne pepper to taste.
- Top with the coriander, tomato, lettuce and lemon juice, then roll up tightly.