- Product Overview
The Pulseroll vibrating foam roller is the first of its type in the UK. Ideal for self-massage, rehabilitation, and performance training in the comfort of your own home. The scientifically proven vibration technology improves general muscle health and recovery time after consistent/hard training (DOMS). The vibrations produced by this product increase blood flow and oxygen to your muscles.
Using a vibrating foam roller pre training - it can enhance performance and when used post - it can speed up your recovery significantly. Regular use over time could reduce the risk of injury, and can help improve long-term muscle health and performance.
The vibrating foam roller’s variable speed settings enables you to deliver different levels of vibration intensity, depending on your individual needs and targeted muscle groups. The low power settings are ideal for a more relaxing massage or on those tired/sensitive areas. The higher levels deliver a more intense deep tissue treatment for those muscle knots and trigger points. Level 1 1500 RPM - Low power mode, Level 2 2200 RPM - Medium power mode, Level 3 1500-3000 RPM - Multipower mode, Level 4 3900 RPM - High power mode.
Included in the box: 1 x vibrating foam roller, 1 x finger remote, 1 x recharger with (UK, EU, USA) plug, 1 x carrying bag with a strap, 1 x product manual.
- Scientifically proven
- Reduce next day soreness and muscle pain
- Increase blood flow and oxygen to muscles by up to 22%
- Pulseroll products are widely used by Physio's and Pro Athletes including GB teams and Olympic athletes
- Rapid training recovery, helps warm up tight muscles or for cooling down after training
- Faster recovery from injury by improving circulation, blood flow, and range of motion
- Easy usability with less need to physically roll, you can sit back and enjoy the benefits with minimal effort
- Portable with it's small size (L)30cm x (W)15cm x (H)15cm, weighing only 1.15kg and includes a carry case
- 4 Speed settings, Level 1 1500 RPM - Low power mode, Level 2 2200 RPM - Medium power mode, Level 3 1500 - 3000 RPM - High power mode, Level 4 3900 RPM - Ultra high-power mode
- Built-in lithium-ION rechargeable battery with battery life up to 6 hrs on low power, 2.5 hrs on high power settings
- Battery level indicators
- One-touch finger remote control
- Power & level cycle button
By using your body weight, similar to what you would do with a classic foam roller, the vibrating foam roller can deliver a more intense and deeper vibration therapy session. Treatment can be self-administered in a focused area or moved around the body in a more general massaging motion. The finger remote control (supplied) can help you change the speed settings during your session or simply turn off your device without having to change your position. If you’re unsure about anatomy or how to get the best from this product, check out the product manual which includes a ‘how-to guide’ in treating targeted areas around the body.
Please read all manufacturers instructions and consult your GP before use
Please ensure that you read all manufacturer’s instructions before you start using any Products as they may include important safety guidelines and fitting instructions. The information and products on this site are not specific to your medical condition, therefore please consult your GP or Physiotherapist before you act on any advice, start to exercise or use any products. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- How to Use
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Although the Roller offers amazing benefits to most users there are some precautions that should be made note of before use of and in some special cases the product may not be best suited for the required purpose.
- Use the roller for its intended use only as described in the manual
- Check with your doctor as well if pregnant, breast implants or pacemakers are present, if you have circulatory disorders, wounds, bruises, inflammations or varicose veins
- Always unplug the roller after charging or when preparing to use
- Do not continuously use for more than 60 minutes. Recommended to stop for 20 minutes then restart to ensure LONGER LIFE of the unit
- While in operation please keep the roller away from the neck area
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by/on children under 10 years old and ailing or disabled persons
Do not use if
- If you are concerned about a medical condition, or have been diagnosed with or recently recovered from cancer please consult a medical professional before use
- You have had surgery within 3 months, please consult with a medical professional before use
- If you are in the last trimester of your pregnancy
Never put the roller in water to clean it and always make sure that the water or any other fluid cannot does not get into the roller. Do not use the roller if it has a damaged cable or plug.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10
By clicking accept to this message you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the terms and conditions associated with the purchase and onward use of these tests. You also hereby agree that prior to carrying out any testing you will review in full the educational material provided and execute to the best of your ability the instructions laid out therein. In doing so you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and ability, that you will carry out testing according to National guidance.