Nutrigold Multi Plus x 180 Capsules
- Product Overview
Multi Plus is one of our most comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula not including calcium for those that do not wish to supplement with this mineral.
There is a wide range of key nutrients included in this formulation including:
- B vitamins – contributes to normal function of the immune system, nervous system, energy production and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C – contributes to normal function of the immune system and energy production; normal function of the nervous system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K – contributes to normal blood clotting, maintenance of normal skin, bones, red blood cells and vision; reduction of tiredness and fatigue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Biotin – contributes to normal function of the immune system and energy production; normal psychological function and maintenance of normal hair, skin and mucous membranes.
- Choline – contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism; normal lipid metabolism and maintenance of normal liver function.
- Chromium – contributes to normal blood glucose levels.
- Iodine - contributes to normal cognitive and nervous system function and energy production.
- Iron – contributes to normal cognitive function and energy production; normal function of the immune system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium – contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Selenium – contributes to normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc – contributes to normal cognitive function, bone, nails, skin and hair, as well as fertility and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Some of the bioactive nutrients in Multi Plus include:
- Organic citrate (Citrizorb®) minerals including Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese Citrizorb® – citrate minerals have been shown to have greater bioavailability compared to inorganic carbonate or oxide mineral forms.
- Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate (P5P) – the bioactive coenzyme form of Vitamin B6, which can be directly utilised by the body without conversion.
- Quatrefolic® – a specific clinically validated form of reduced and methylated folate. Folic acid and food folate are not biologically active and need to be converted to the metabolically active form of folate (5-MTHF) in the body. Some individuals, due to their unique genetic patterns and expression (i.e. polymorphisms), do not produce adequate or effective folate converting enzymes (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase - MTHFR). Quatrefolic® passes the gastric barrier and is absorbed in the gut in to support levels of bioactive folate including in those individuals who have the MTHFR polymorphism, which is implicated in certain chronic disease states.
- Methylcobalamin – a naturally occurring form of Vitamin B12 that is better absorbed and retained in the tissues compared to synthetic cyanocobalamin.
- Mena Q7® – a clinically validated form of Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7). Vitamin K2 better absorbed than Vitamin K1. The structure of MK-7 also allows this form to remain in the blood longer than Vitamin K1, increasing its bioavailability.
This formulation also contains soya free sources of Vitamin E and beta carotene.
- Multi-nutrient formulation with added Magnesium
- Contains 23 synergistic bioactive vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin K2, reduced folate and Vitamin B6 as P5P to provide comprehensive support
2-4 capsules daily after food or as directed by a practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please always read the product label prior to use or consumption
We take the upmost care to ensure that the information on our website is as accurate as possible, however our suppliers are frequently improving their products and so the ingredients and nutrition content may change from time to time. Therefore, when you receive your products you should always read the product labelling carefully before using or consuming them, this is particularly the case if you suffer from allergies or intolerances. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- How to Use
- Free From
- Free From
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Suitable For
- Suitable For
Magnesium Citrate, Rice Flour, Choline Bitartrate, Iron Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Zinc Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, L-Selenomethionine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate, Manganese Citrate, Sodium Tetraborate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Menaquinone, Methylcobalamin, Chromium Picolinate, Potassium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, 5-MTHF. Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.Magnesium (as Citrate), Choline (as Bitartrate), Inositol,Vitamin B5 (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate),Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide),Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate,Zinc (as Citrate),Iron (as Gluconate),Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (as Pyriodoxal-5-Phosphate; P5P),Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin),Manganese (as Citrate),Boron (as Sodium Borate),Natural Beta Carotene delivering,Vitamin A,Chromium (as Picolinate),Molybdenum (as Potassium Molybdate),Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine),Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone),Iodine (as Potassium Iodide),Biotin,Quatrefolic (Reduce Acid as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate; 5-MTHF),Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken. Long term intake of greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness. More than 7mg per day beta carotene should not be consumed by heavy smokers. This product is not suitable if you are pregnant, trying to conceive or breast-feeding.
If you are currently taking any other medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
If you are planning a hospital procedure please ensure that you inform the doctor in your consultations prior to the treatment as in some instances you may need to stop taking supplements in advance of surgery.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10
By clicking accept to this message you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the terms and conditions associated with the purchase and onward use of these tests. You also hereby agree that prior to carrying out any testing you will review in full the educational material provided and execute to the best of your ability the instructions laid out therein. In doing so you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and ability, that you will carry out testing according to National guidance.