Nutrigold Multi-B Complex x 120 Capsules
- Product Overview
Multi B Complex focuses on high potency bioactive forms of all the B vitamins that synergistically contribute to normal function of the immune system, nervous system, energy production and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This makes Multi B Complex ideal for those people who lead busy and strenuous lives. B vitamins are also water-soluble meaning you need a ready dietary supply, as not all of them are stored in the body. As well as reducing tiredness and fatigue, supporting energy production and immune system function B vitamins also have other specific roles in health including:
- Vitamin B1 – contributes to normal psychological function and normal function of the heart.
- Vitamin B2 – contributes to maintenance of normal skin, red blood cells and vision.
- Vitamin B3 – contributes to maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B5 – contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 – contributes to maintenance of normal homocysteine and metabolism and of regulation of hormonal activity.
- Folate – contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and has a role in the process of cell division. 400µg daily folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
- Vitamin B12 – contributes to normal red blood cell formation. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, and pork. This means that vegetarians and vegans often choose it as a regular supplement.
- Choline – contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism; normal lipid metabolism and maintenance of normal liver function.
- Inositol – associated with B vitamins, inositol plays an important role in cell communication and hormones that regulate blood sugar levels.
- Biotin – contributes to maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- PABA – related to folate, this important nutrient works with other B vitamins in their roles relating to maintaining optimal health.Bioactive B vitamin forms in Multi B Complex include:
- Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate (P5P) – the bioactive coenzyme form of Vitamin B6, which can be directly utilised by the body without conversion.
- Quatrefolic® – a specific clinically validated form of reduced and methylated folate with optimum stability and bioavailability. Folic acid and food folate are not biologically active and need to be converted to the metabolically active form of folate (5-MTHF) in the body. Some individuals, due to their unique genetic patterns and expression (i.e. polymorphisms), do not produce adequate or effective folate converting enzymes (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase – MTHFR). Quatrefolic® passes the gastric barrier and is absorbed in the gut in to support levels of bioactive folate including in those individuals who have the MTHFR polymorphism, which is implicated in certain chronic disease states.
- Methylcobalamin – a naturally occurring form of Vitamin B12 that is better absorbed and retained in the tissues compared to synthetic cyanocobalamin.
- Contains bioactive forms of B vitamins
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system, nervous system, energy production and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Ideal for those people who lead busy and strenuous lives
1-2 capsules daily after food or as directed by a practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please always read the product label prior to use or consumption
We take the upmost care to ensure that the information on our website is as accurate as possible, however our suppliers are frequently improving their products and so the ingredients and nutrition content may change from time to time. Therefore, when you receive your products you should always read the product labelling carefully before using or consuming them, this is particularly the case if you suffer from allergies or intolerances. If you have any queries, please contact our customer services team.
- Free From
- Free From
- Artificial Colour
- Artificial Flavours
- Artificial Preservatives
- Artificial Sugar
- Fragrance Free
- Free From
- Suitable For
- Suitable For
- Suitable For
Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline (as Bitartrate), Inositol,Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid), Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, P5P), Biotin (as D-Biotin), Quatrefolic® (Reduced Folic Acid as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate; 5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Choline Bitartrate, Cellulose, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Nicotinamide, PABA, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Biotin, Methylcobalamin, 5-MHTF, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
- Nutritional Information
- Warnings & Restrictions
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken. Long term intake of greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
If you are currently taking any other medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
If you are planning a hospital procedure please ensure that you inform the doctor in your consultations prior to the treatment as in some instances you may need to stop taking supplements in advance of surgery.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10